23 February 2018

Friday Favorites - The Nordstrom Winter Sale

Hooray for Friday!  And can y'all believe we are almost done with February?  Holy Cow!

This week, I've got my favorites from the Nordstrom Winter Sale.  While not as amazing as the Anniversary Sale, the Winter Sale is still chock full of some great deals.  Here are my faves!



This Leith Circle Cardigan is now under $50!  It is so so soft, you will want to wear it all them time. 


My love for Barefoot Dreams is well documented and this is your chance to get this super cozy hooded cardigan for 50% off! 


I have had this Lush maxi dress for several years and it is a favorite. It is super cute with a jean jacket over it for a chilly night.  It travels so well and is a really soft jersey material.  It can be yours now for under $40!


The wine colored version of this Lush crepe dress is on sale for under $30!!!  This is the perfect dress - it doesn't wrinkle, it travels well, it looks cute with flats or heels, and you have so many fun jewelry options!   


I have profiled this Zella tank before - it's one of my all time faves and it is marked down to under $25!  If you've been wanting to try Zella, now is a great time. 


End of season is always a good time to gran a new jacket for the next year.  I have this Thread & Supply peacoat in Camel and I love it.   It's perfect for Texas winters.  It runs small though, so size up!


There are lots of great watch sales!  Including this gorgeous Kate Spade with the leather band.

There are tons of great bargains - shop the whole sale here

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016