02 March 2018

Friday Favorites - Internet Round-Up

Happy Friday! I'm in kind of a shopping mood, are you?  Here are my favorite finds this week!



This shirred blouse from Loft is so pretty!  I love the color and the shirred detailing. It'll look cute with white jeans and wedges.  And bonus?  It's under $30 right now! 


Y'all.  Abercrombie has some cute stuff!  I bought that Asymmetrical Popover for the chillier weather, but I was perusing the sale today and came across this cute popover shirt.  I love the v-neck and it looks perfect for transitional weather. 


I absolutely do not need another pair of lounge pants, but how cute are these???  They kind of remind me of my beloved J. Crew Saturday pants


I am loving this Stella & Dot Ava Backpack.  It's large enough to hold a laptop!  It's so pretty and versatile. 


I really need a new pair of brown wedges.  My Guess wedges that I've worn for the last few years are on their last legs.  I saw these adorable Treasure and Bond wedges on the Nordstrom website.  They're currently sitting in my cart.   I'm debating between the tan and the gray...


This dress is on its way to me and I can't wait for it to get here.  I love the color blocking.  It'll look cute with a jean jacket on a cooler night too.  I'm picturing lots of date nights in this dress this summer.  And how perfect are those wedges going to look with it?


Y'all know I love a good candle and I have a slight addiction to the Bath & Body Works candles, but this Capri Candle in the Volcano scent may be my hands down favorite scent of all time.  It's definitely a splurge (I wait til I can snag one on sale) but it smells so so so good. 

What are your favorite finds this week?

Oh and this sweet girl - she's a favorite too


Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016