27 April 2018

Friday Favorites - Free People

Y'all - we survived another week.  I know I am counting down to the end of the semester.  Mamas, I'm sure you are counting down the days until Summer Vacation!

And speaking of summer, I have recently fallen in love with the brand Free People.  Wearing their clothes feels like endless summer.  I have several of their tops and I am eyeing a few more, plus some dresses.  As we are full on into Spring and will be sliding into Summer here in Texas shortly, I thought now would be a good time to share some of my favorites with you.



How cute would this top be for a casual date night or barbecue?  Pair it with some cute cut off shorts and sandals, a fun pair of earrings, and you are ready to go!

 
I know this is technically a minidress, but I would wear it as a cover up at the pool or at the beach.  How pretty is that blue?  I love this.  It is currently sitting in my Nordstrom shopping cart.  I haven't quite pulled the trigger yet.
 
 
I have this top and I love it.  I kind of want another color.  And it's on sale!  I may need to go ahead and grab a second one... 
 
 
I have this one too!  I love it.  I wore it with leggings last weekend and it was so comfy, but I didn't feel sloppy.  I paired it with my Kelin Hoops and Gia Goil
 
 
I can really only pick one thing out of all of these, and I think it's going to be this dress.  How pretty?  And perfect for a Florida vacation, right?
 
 
Speaking of perfect for vacation...I love the handkerchief hem on this maxi dress!  Such a sweet, flowy dress.  Perfect for date night in Florida.
 
If you had to go with one, which would you pick?  Have you shopped Free People before?
 
Sound off in the comments!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016