06 April 2018

Friday Favorites - Spring and Summer Accessories


Happy Friday Y'all!  It feels like spring is finally springing on Texas and I am excited for this weekend.  Mr. Fisher and I have a 5K tomorrow morning and we're going to the ballet Saturday night.  I've got a full work weekend in between (crunch time in Admissions y'all). 

What better way to bring Spring in full blast than to highlight my FAVORITES from the new Stella & Dot Spring/Summer launch.  And y'all.  If you aren't ready for warm weather, you will be.  I wanted ALL the things.  It was hard to only order some.



This was the first thing I put in my bag.  We are going to Florida in May and I know this will be my go-to bag.  Part of our super popular Taj line, this one will go fast!  If you think you want it, order it now!

Details:
  • Dimensions: 21 ½ “ Width x 12 ½ “ Height
  • Exterior: Black and White Cotton Cord and multi colored cotton thread tassels
  • Interior: Black and White Cotton Cord
 
I will shortly be in possession of ALL the items in this picture as I snagged them all.  I cannot wait for that one shoulder top!  That color is just going to POP against white jeans or shorts.
 
  It is going to be perfect for summer and perfect for my trip to Florida.  And those chandeliers!  How fun are they?  Are you ready for summer yet? 
 
duchess pendant | duchess studs

Looking for something simple but sparkly?  The new Duchess collection is for you!  Perfect for elevating a simple tee and jeans, or for work, or for a night out.  If delicate pieces are for you, then snap these two items up!

 cora dress | st barths clutch | rose earrings | sailor fringe cuff

Y'all, Stella & Dot sells dresses now!  We started selling tops last year and they FLEW off the shelves.  We have since added dresses to the mix and isn't this beauty perfect for summer?  Drinks on the patio?  This is your outfit! 


The Unity Bracelet is this year's Autism month bracelet.  For the last few years, Stella & Dot has partnered with the HollyRod Foundation during Autism Awareness Month.  All proceeds from the sales of the Unity Bracelet go to the HollyRod Foundation! 

At $19, this bracelet is perfect to add to your collection, or to gift!  Snag a few and keep them on hand for when you need gifts for a special girl or woman throughout the year.  With a pulley closure, this bracelet fits almost all wrists! 
 
 
***Bonus*** When you shop this month and spend $50, you get any of these items at 50% off.  If you have been wanting a Getaway bag (our super popular PERFECT bag for travel), now is the time to snag it!  The Ikat print shown above is sold out already (I told you it was popular), but they've added the Multicolor Stripe Getaway as a replacement offer.  Shop now before these sell out!
 
What are your faves?  Shop ALL the new looks!
 
 If you have questions, or need help ordering, email me!
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016