Jack has also stopped hissing at Kate which probably helps her feel a little better too. It can't feel good to be hissed at every time you come within 10 feet of another cat.
10 October 2011
Kate on the Mend
Lo and behold when I woke up this morning she had eaten a little bit of kibble. She's still not to 100% and I need her to drink water but I think we're making progress.
Jack has also stopped hissing at Kate which probably helps her feel a little better too. It can't feel good to be hissed at every time you come within 10 feet of another cat.
Jack has also stopped hissing at Kate which probably helps her feel a little better too. It can't feel good to be hissed at every time you come within 10 feet of another cat.

2 comments :
I hope that Kate is feeling better! If you give her wet food, have you tried putting a little water in it?
Good idea! Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try that tonight. She's getting a little better but still not drinking as much as she used to.
Post a Comment