15 October 2008

Back in the RDU

I'm back from my jaunt to Burlington, VT. I had a great trip and really enjoyed my conference. No research ideas, but that's okay. It's good to be home - I missed my kitties. They were very happy to see me. I spent the afternoon unpacking and catching up on laundry. It's back to work tomorrow and there is a ton to do before registration starts on Monday. I am tired though, traveling can be exhausting and while it is nice to sleep in ones own bed, the bed at the Doubletree in Burlington was divine. I could sleep there every night. Hopefully I'll make it up to see the debate. I cannot wait for this election to be over. I feel like its been going on forever.

Okay...back to the laundry...one more load to go.

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016